Spinnerette Spray for Polyester
The synergistic blend of release agents incorporated in our Spinnerette Sprays is fine tuned to prevent build-up at extrusion orifices and allow less cleaning of the Spinnerette head. Spin Spray for polyester is specifically formulated for use in extruding polyester fibers with heat stability to 575oF. Comes with vertical spray actuator (horizontal spray available upon request).
Available in aerosol cans only.
Ultra 3 Mold Release Agents
The Ultra 3 family of mold releases is the next generation of our time-proven Ultra products. This premium family of mold releases retains all of the desirable characteristics of Ultra II, but incorporates a non-flammable solvent suggested by the Significant New Alternatives Products (S.N.A.P.) sector of the EPA.
Ultra 3 mold releases represent a balance of environmental responsibility, worker safety, manufacturing practices and economy to create the most economical and effective mold release you can buy.
All Spectrum releases are heavy-duty, environmentally responsible and safe for shipping, storage and daily usage.
Ultra 3 Features and Benefits
- Premium line of mold release
- All are EPA compliant, non-flammable, non-combustible, NON-CFC and NON-HCFC
- No chlorinated solvents
- No Class I or Class II Ozone Depleting Substances
- Net weight: 18 ounces. 50% more mold release per can than most competitors results in more releases per can and less cans to recycle.
- Field proven and time-honored active ingredients
- Level I aerosol for easy convenient storage and economical shipping
|Aerosol can size||
|Cans per case||
Polyester fiber extrusion