Urethane Parfilm Mold Release
Urethane Parfilm forms an ultra-thin coating that allows excellent reproduction of your urethane castings. This chemically inert release agent is formulated specifically for urethanes, is paintable and is heat stable to 575oF.
Available in aerosol. Bulk aerosol cylinders are made-to-order, not in-stock items.
Ultra 3 Mold Release Agents
The Ultra 3 family of mold releases is the next generation of our time-proven Ultra products. This premium family of mold releases retains all of the desirable characteristics of Ultra II, but incorporates a non-flammable solvent suggested by the Significant New Alternatives Products (S.N.A.P.) sector of the EPA.
Ultra 3 mold releases represent a balance of environmental responsibility, worker safety, manufacturing practices and economy to create the most economical and effective mold release you can buy.
All Spectrum releases are heavy-duty, environmentally responsible and safe for shipping, storage and daily usage.
Ultra 3 Features and Benefits
- Premium line of mold release
- All are EPA compliant, non-flammable, NON-CFC and NON-HCFC
- No Class I or Class II Ozone Depleting Substances
- Net weight: 18 ounces. 50% more mold release per can than most competitors results in more releases per can and less cans to recycle.
- Field proven and time-honored active ingredients
- Available in silicone and paintable universal releases as well as plastic-specifics for the right release in any application
- Level I aerosol for easy convenient storage and economical shipping
|Aerosol can size||
|Cans per case||