Yellow Label Spinnerette Spray
The synergistic blend of release agents incorporated in our Spinnerette Sprays is fine tuned to prevent build-up at extrusion orifices and allow less cleaning of the Spinnerette head. Yellow Label Spin Spray is an all-purpose, unique multi-viscosity silicone that is stable to 900oF. Comes with standard horizontal spray actuator (vertical spray actuators available upon request).
Available in aerosol cans only.
Ultra 3 Mold Release Agents
The Ultra 3 family of mold releases is the next generation of our time-proven Ultra products. This premium family of mold releases retains all of the desirable characteristics of Ultra II, but incorporates a non-flammable solvent suggested by the Significant New Alternatives Products (S.N.A.P.) sector of the EPA.
Ultra 3 mold releases represent a balance of environmental responsibility, worker safety, manufacturing practices and economy to create the most economical and effective mold release you can buy.
All Spectrum releases are heavy-duty, environmentally responsible and safe for shipping, storage and daily usage.
Ultra 3 Features and Benefits
- Premium line of mold release
- All are EPA compliant, non-flammable, non-combustible, NON-CFC and NON-HCFC
- No chlorinated solvents
- No Class I or Class II Ozone Depleting Substances
- Net weight: 18 ounces. 50% more mold release per can than most competitors results in more releases per can and less cans to recycle.
- Field proven and time-honored active ingredients
- Level I aerosol for easy convenient storage and economical shipping
|Aerosol can size||
|Cans per case||