Yellow Label Universal Mold Release
Ultra Yellow Label mold release is a synergistic blend of highly efficient release agents. It can be used where a specific formulation is not needed or desired. Yellow Label is widely accepted in the jewelry and lapidary trades. It is also an excellent lubricant for all metal to elastomeric surfaces.
Available in aerosol.
Ultra 3 Mold Release Agents
The Ultra 3 family of mold releases is the next generation of our time-proven Ultra products. This premium family of mold releases retains all of the desirable characteristics of Ultra II, but incorporates a non-flammable solvent suggested by the Significant New Alternatives Products (S.N.A.P.) sector of the EPA.
Ultra 3 mold releases represent a balance of environmental responsibility, worker safety, manufacturing practices and economy to create the most economical and effective mold release you can buy.
All Spectrum releases are heavy-duty, environmentally responsible and safe for shipping, storage and daily usage.
Ultra 3 Features and Benefits
- Premium line of mold release
- All are EPA compliant, non-flammable, NON-CFC and NON-HCFC
- No Class I or Class II Ozone Depleting Substances
- Net weight: 18 ounces. 50% more mold release per can than most competitors results in more releases per can and less cans to recycle.
- Field proven and time-honored active ingredients
- Available in silicone and paintable universal releases as well as plastic-specifics for the right release in any application
- Level I aerosol for easy convenient storage and economical shipping
|Aerosol can size||
|Cans per case||