Anti-Stick Food Grade Mold Release
Anti-Stick for food processing is the best mold release to use when molding or fabricating materials that come into secondary contact with edibles. The active release agents in Anti-Stick comply with FDA Regulations (FDA approved pursuant to 21 CFR 175.300, Subchapter B, Section 3, Part XXV: Release agents as the basic polymer, and 21 CFR 181, Subchapter B, Section 181.28: Release agents) and the propellants and solvents are not considered food additives as they evaporate almost immediately.
Available in both Ultra 3 and Ultra 4 formulations.
Ultra 4 Mold Release Agents
The Ultra 4 group of mold releases is a new concept of solvent-less mold releases engineered specifically for plastics that exhibit heightened solvent sensitivity. Release agent deposition is fast, dry, and quick; therefore, it will not effect solvent-sensitive plastics as other mold releases with aggressive solvents may.
The release agents are the same time proven and reliable actives found in our other Ultra mold releases. Use Ultra 4 with complete confidence.
Ultra 4 Features and Benefits
- New generation of solvent free, premium mold releases
- No time lost waiting for solvent to evaporate for faster molding cycles
- Net weight of a full 12 ounces per can
- All active ingredients are heavy duty, low-odor and field proven to be the most effective for their specific plastics.
- Available in silicone and paintable universal releases as well as plastic-specifics for the right release in any application.
- Level I Aerosol for easy, convenient and on-site storage
|Aerosol can size||
|Cans per case||