Blue Label Paintable Mold Release
Blue Label mold release is a blend of modified siloxanes formulated for a wide variety of plastics. It is an ambivalent mold release in that it affords excellent release characteristics while allowing the adhesion of post molding decoration. Use Blue Label instead of Yellow Label when post molding decorating or other secondary operations are anticipated.
Available in aerosol.
Ultra 4 Mold Release Agents
The Ultra 4 group of mold releases is a new concept of solvent-less mold releases engineered specifically for plastics that exhibit heightened solvent sensitivity. Release agent deposition is fast, dry, and quick; therefore, it will not effect solvent-sensitive plastics as other mold releases with aggressive solvents may.
The release agents are the same time proven and reliable actives found in our other Ultra mold releases. Use Ultra 4 with complete confidence.
Ultra 4 Features and Benefits
- New generation of solvent free, premium mold releases
- No time lost waiting for solvent to evaporate for faster molding cycles
- Net weight of a full 12 ounces per can
- All active ingredients are heavy duty, low-odor and field proven to be the most effective for their specific plastics.
- Available in silicone and paintable universal releases as well as plastic-specifics for the right release in any application.
- Level I Aerosol for easy, convenient and on-site storage
|Aerosol can size||
|Cans per case||