Polyester Parfilm Mold Release
Polyester Parfilm is a micro-thin, film-forming release agent formulated expressly for polyester resin systems, filled polyester resins and fiberglass reinforced polyester. Its film-forming ability inhibits the migration of the monomer catalyst, impedes the degradation of the mold and yields longer mold life. Heat stable to 600oF.
Available in aerosol.
Ultra 4 Mold Release Agents
The Ultra 4 group of mold releases is a new concept of solvent-less mold releases engineered specifically for plastics that exhibit heightened solvent sensitivity. Release agent deposition is fast, dry, and quick; therefore, it will not effect solvent-sensitive plastics as other mold releases with aggressive solvents may.
The release agents are the same time proven and reliable actives found in our other Ultra mold releases. Use Ultra 4 with complete confidence.
Ultra 4 Features and Benefits
- New generation of solvent free, premium mold releases
- No time lost waiting for solvent to evaporate for faster molding cycles
- Net weight of a full 12 ounces per can
- All active ingredients are heavy duty, low-odor and field proven to be the most effective for their specific plastics.
- Available in silicone and paintable universal releases as well as plastic-specifics for the right release in any application.
- Level I Aerosol for easy, convenient and on-site storage
|Aerosol can size||
|Cans per case||